Re: Best top for the money?

To: adrake@mail.ru, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Best top for the money?
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 13:03:10 EDT
In a message dated 10/3/01 11:14:53 AM Eastern Daylight Time, adrake@mail.ru
writes:

> Ok, now on to an even more interesting and probably just as subjective
> question: what top is the best deal for the money? Bernie, my '76 B, is
> getting everything ready to be stowed for winter, and I'd like to put a top

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

I have an Amco hood that came, new in a box, in my Midget when I bought it.
Installation was very easy because they put a chalk line where the header bar
lines up, and it was spot on.  I am very happy with the quality and I
understand they are not very expensive.

Make sure you use all stainless steel hardware and fasteners when you put it
on.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget