Re: OT: MG SUV (off topic)

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: OT: MG SUV (off topic)
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2001 18:41:09 -0700
Actually, that is precisely what I would call a "ludicrous travesty"...

Chrysler could put the Viper GTS V10 in a Cherokee and try the same thing.
What would it prove? What is the point?

No one even buys a luxury SUV to go off-road. They certainly don't buy them
to go 194 MPH on the track.

Seems like they're pretty desperate to justify the presence of this "truck"
in their line-up of "Ultimate Driving Machines"...

Good story, though...

IMHO, YMMV...

--

Max Heim