Midget for sale!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Midget for sale!
From: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2001 10:49:15 -0500
Hi All,

  My '76 Midget is now up for sale.  Offering it to the lists concurrent
with a local ad in the paper.  It's black, has wire wheels and I put new
tires on it two weeks ago.  Top is in excellent condition, no leaks. The
driver's seat
cushion needs attention; otherwise, the interior is very good.  Paint is
very good.  New license plates and safety sticker.

   This car is a driver.  I wouldn't be afraid to hop in it and take off
to anywhere. It has been very reliable since I put it back on the road.
I put a new diaphragm and mixture needle in the carb, installed a new
fuel pump and removed the DPO wiring. Everything works now.  Also
installed a new brake master cylinder and rear wheel cylinder.

  I drive a '69 MGB.  I bought the Midget in order to put another MG
back on the
road. Have been giving it TLC for a bit over a year now.

 The car is in Kerrville, TX, 65 miles NW of San Antonio.  Asking
$2,000,  OBO.  Call me at (830) 895-3917 any time or Email
<ccrobins@ktc.com>.  JPEG pics available on request.

  Charley Robinson
  Kerrville, TX
  '69 B