help

To: martens@auditor.sk.ca, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: help
From: AOH9999@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 11:20:30 EDT
I am a student in upstate New York, who needs the help of a lister. At home
my father has a 73 MGB (will be mine soon I hope), and here one of my
professors has a 73 midget which she is repairing. I plan on asking her if
she needs help with the repairs, but she doesnt know what needs to be fixed,
and neither do I. Therefore, I implore one of you to help me figure out what
is wrong with her car for the sake of MGs the world over, and my GPA. If
anyone is in Upstate NY (Geneva,NY, at Hobart), and is willing to help please
contact me at aoh9999@aol.com  any help will be appreciated.

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///