Re: OK, another engine swap related question

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: OK, another engine swap related question
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 19:11:50 -0600 (MDT)
I am running a pre-smog casting of an AL head with a '77 engine and
have used the same head on a '68 canadian engine with no problem.

As long as you get the rocker assembly and the tappets swapped as a
matched set you should be good to go.  Someone else can confirm this
for you.

--
Andrew Lundgren
lundgren@byu.net