1932 J-2 Possibly FS

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 1932 J-2 Possibly FS
From: Carl W French <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 19:49:11 -0400
I have a friend who is considering letting her recently late husband's
prize car go but only to someone who would love it as much as her husband
did. The car is one of the finest in the country and has won every prize in
the Northeast that she knew of. I am looking for anyone who might know of
someone who would have the means to take exceptional care of the car and
More importantly to love it as much as her husband did. The money is
negotiable but the care and love is not. Price and pics can be avail to the
right person. Not trying to be snobby but I care very much for her and his
memory also.

Carl French

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list