Re: Cape Cod

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Cape Cod
From: KTnKT <ktnkt@cape.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 22:20:40 -0400
      Hi Dan, and Frank, and others.....
    The Classic British Legends Weekend was, in fact, our first attempt
at a car show along with other events to keep the British motoring
public busy over the long weekend. It happened to coincide with our
clubs 1 year anniversary. It was a huge success. 40 British autos
participated in a guided tour to Chatham for lunch. 92 enthusiasts
showed up for the cook-out in Woods Hole that evening. And 96 entrants
were on the field for Sunday's show. We had 99 trophies to give out for
3 winners in 33 classes. However, as is the case in most shows, there
weren't cars from every class on hand, or not enough in certain classes
for all 3  awards. We ended up awarding 46 trophies, along with over 40
door prizes, and a cash 50/50 raffle. The catered brunch on Monday
morning was fantastic-overlooking the water from the Waquoit Bay Yacht
Club. What a great way to chill out and relax after a busy weekend.
     From the feedback we've been receiving, everyone seemed to have a
great time, and thanks to all those on the list who attended.
        See you all next year,
   Kevin Thompson
       President
Cape Cod British Car Club
http://clubs.hemmings.com/capecodbritish/
  PS    yes, those YT's were simply stunning!!