Two MGs for sale

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Two MGs for sale
From: "Mark and kathy LaPierre" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 12:58:13 -0500
Listers,
      To help out a recently widowed friend and fellow MG buddy,  I am
listing these cars for sale for her. They belonged to her recently deceased
husband and  my good friend.

-  73 MGB roadster. New pearl white paint,  solid rocker panels and rest of
body,
   mileage unknown at this time,  starts very well, good top, good tires,
new carpet kit goes with the car,  needs seats recovered and interior clean
up, eng. was out of car last summer but not sure what work was done, will
check on receipts if needed.    $3500.00 obo

-  67 MGB-GT.   Wire wheels with like new tires,  car just needs some TLC,
   Eng. was frozen is now freed up,  Carbs are off the car and were just
cleaned up and ready for reinstall,  mileage unknown,  the eng. appears to
be a 1965 from the info. that I have found,  floor sills need repair just
inside the rocker panels, other body panels are very good,  car is a nice 10
to 20 footer as it sits now.  Has not run for a few years so the rest of the
mechanics are unknown at this time. Light blue paint.  $600.00  as is.

My driveway and garage is full or I would gladly purchase these cars myself.
They are both very nice cars and with a little time and patience could be
very nice drivers.
Dig. pics are available of exteriors from me,  neither car has overdrive.
Please email with any questions and I will assist the best I can.  The best
situation would be to personally visit the cars for detailed answers.  Cars
are located in Northern Indiana.

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///