leak

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: leak
From: "Malcolm Jeffcock" <mjeffcock@tru.eastlink.ca>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 21:05:21 -0300
Hello listers:
                        I had my windshield replaced in July and today was the
first time that it has rained here during the day since then (apart from
little 15 minute showers here and there). So it poured today and I went out in
the B and got soaked...water dripping at a good rate from under the dash on
both sides. I do not know if its coming in around the pillars that go into the
wing or another point . I had to return home, put the B in the garage and walk
to work. By the time I got home tonight it was dark so I have not gone out to
"seek me leak". Any hints of what to inspect other than just pouring water
onto the front of the car?  The water drips onto my legs at the the low point
of the dash underside and at the same point for passenger.

                                                        Malcolm.

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///