15-inch wire wheels wanted

To: <virrmj@prodigy.net>,
Subject: 15-inch wire wheels wanted
From: "N" <twobees@sprynet.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 22:17:42 -0400
As those who have seen my MGB shod with its 14" alloy race wheels & Dunlop
5.50M14 race tires know, it still sits quite high. If you haven't seen it,
go to: http://www.homestead.com/mgclub/files/photo34.htm . On the street
with stock 14" wire wheels and 175/65R14 Dunlop street tires, it now drags
various parts of the exhaust system (including the tip of the Supertrapp.)
since I lowered it.  Since I need new street tires before the snow flies
(Yes, I do drive it in the snow.), I would like to get a set of 15" wire
wheels to add that extra 1/2" of ride height.  New ones are of course
available.  But, are expensive.  So, I'm looking for a set of good,
straight, un-rusted 60-spoke, 15" wire wheels for my B.  I'll also go to
larger tires, maybe even 70 series to get more height (on the street) if I
can.

Any leads will be appreciated.

Norm Sippel
'66 MGB - multi purpose vehicle