Strathcarron Dead

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Strathcarron Dead
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kmr@pil.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2001 15:35:00 -0400
Well not so long ago, someone had posted a message which started a small
thread about this modern LBC.  Too bad it died even quicker than the
original LBCs.  The company is in liquidation.
http://www.strathcarron.co.uk/

I remember when I first caught wind of the project about 20 months ago, at
the time it was planned to have a Triumph motorcycle engine.  It then
changed to a Yamaha motorcycle engine, and recently Strathcarron was
attempting to redevelop the car to use a Rover K-series engine (what they
should have done in the first place).

Oh well, that is what happens when you spend all your money on letting
Adrian Reynard design a car with a backend that looks like a spaceship and
doesn't have any sort or roof (hard or soft).

Kai

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///