Re: Can anyone tell me what this is?

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Can anyone tell me what this is?
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 09:40:43 -0700
Hmm, yes, but the line of the front wings is different (from the shell on
the trailer). But then, there are so many kits of this general type
available that one could have a hard time narrowing it down.

BTW that Gazelle thing looks less like a 1929 Mercedes-Benz than it looks
like Donald Duck's car... where do they get off titling it as a 1984
Mercedes-Benz (as claimed)? It doesn't contain a single M-B part (not even a
hood ornament, according to the text). I'd call that fraud...

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149

///