Re: Troubleshooting?

To: <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Subject: Re: Troubleshooting?
From: David Hayes <David.Hayes@gmx.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 10:33:24 +0200 (MEST)
Primarily mechanical, I can work out most electrical problems (though if
anybody knows of a good MGB specific manual that would be handy). I need
something that says "If your X sounds/looks bad take a look at the Y". The
Haynes
manual is great for showing me how to fix the problem once I know what it is
but not so good for helping me find the problem in the first place.
Dave

--
67 days and counting...
51 days and counting...