C Clutches, Boats , etc....

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: C Clutches, Boats , etc....
From: DOUGLAS_RUSSELL@nyc.yr.com
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 13:20:00 -0500
Listers - Thanks so much for all you advice on the B and C clutch.
Clearly, I made the wrong Dx on the B - you all agreed that it is not a
frozen clutch but likely something with the master or slave cylinder.  As
far as the C clutch not engaging right away there was a lot of disagreement
but you've all given me a few leads to follow up on - thanks.

Rick, no problems about inviting you all over for a boat ride next summer
here on Long Island's Great South Bay.  When you get here look for the good
looking guy in a big boat with a lot of beautiful blondes sunbathing in
bikinis on the bow (they're all over the place here during the summer) -
that'll be me.  Just come aboard, introduce yourself to the ladies, grab a
brew (or whatever else you fancy) and make yourself at home. Oh, BTW - you
may want to bring a change of dry clothes in a tightly wrapped plastic bag.
Don't forget to bring Dr. Macy with you.  See you then:-)

Dr. Doug