Re: Monza Exhaust - too loud 70 B

To: derex39@hotmail.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Monza Exhaust - too loud 70 B
From: "Dave Munroe" <brutusdog1@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2001 14:56:42 -0400
Derek;

I have a custom stainless big-bore (2") system on my '74 B. Maniflow LCB
header into 2" stainless pipe into a stainless straight-through twin outlet
"muffler". It was very loud, but fun for a while. After I got over running
around sounding like I had made a wrong turn off the race track, I had a
resonator installed immediately behind the header.
It is a generic, 2" in, 2" out, about 18" long "swollen" pipe with a baffle
in it, probably not unlike your Cherry Bomb.

It works. It is still pleasantly throaty, but I can hear the news on my
radio now.

Dave