Re: The Hefner Project Revealed

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The Hefner Project Revealed
From: "Dave Wood" <dwood143@home.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2001 09:00:41 -0800
Larry and Gang,

That was really a nice house warming gift.  Thanks for sending the pictures.
I think the last two pictures should be renamed from the Gang to the Monkey
Wrench Gang!

Dave 72 B

Subject: The Hefner Project Revealed

Well as you all know, our own Allen Hefner has bought himself a garage with
a house. Well a few weeks ago, that paragon of deviousness, Peter C. came up
with a plan to add to Allen's garage. Allen bragged about all the room for
Spridgets in the garage. So we decided to put one in the garage, when he
wasn't looking.

Frank came up with a car. A 1975 Midget that had been parked since 83.
Unfortunately there isn't an engine or tranny, but it is a good restorable
car, with typical rust.

All the planning came together Sat. I was supposed to get Allen out of the
house for a while. While he was gone Frank, Peter C. and Ryan, Peter's
assistant, were going to put the car in the garage. Well we forgot to let
Allen's parents in on the deal. They were at the house helping to "fix 'er
up" as well as the clowns that do satellite TV installs. (Proves Allen is a
bachelor, he gets satellite TV BEFORE he even moves in). So we couldn't
sneak it in.

So I showed up and got a tour of the garage. Then Frank and Peter showed up
with the Midget. When Frank introduced Allen to Peter it took him a few
minutes to realize who exactly Peter is. Then we introduced Allen to his
house warming gift.

I took along a digital camera and you can all see the photos:

http://homepage.mac.com/lmacy/hefner_project/index.htm

Sorry for the image size, I forgot to readjust Photoshop for smaller JPEGs.

Larry

PS I just gotta set Dreamweaver to default to .html instead of .htm, oh well
--

Larry Macy
78 Midget

///