Re: I wish you'd reconsider....

To: ptegler@gouldfo.com
Subject: Re: I wish you'd reconsider....
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 19:30:19 EST
Paul,
I took time to check out your website shortly after reading your "good-bye"
or, sign-off-ara. Your website is very nicely done. Did you design it
yourself? If so, let me congratulate you on your excellent work product. If
you didn't execute the design yourself, whoever did complete it did a great
job! I plan to utilize your article on the "Swapping of a GM alternator

                   in place of your old Lucas unit" this weekend since I
need something that won't have my new CD deck fried out in a

        weeks time. Thanks! Also I wish you'd reconsider about dropping off.
But if you really have to leave, I've enjoyed your great cander and the
manner with which you always seemed to conduct yourself. Once again, Thank
you. Until we meet again, Albert Escalante, 1978 MGB

.

.

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list