RE: Wooden dash

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Wooden dash
From: &mem;&resh;&tet;&yod;&fnun; &resh;&vav;ℷ&vav;&bet;&yod;&fnun;
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 18:45:38 +0200
> Now a complaint.  Stop it with these pictures of lovely
> looking cars.  I
> dare not let my Primrose see them or she will never go out in
> public again.

No doubt, Eric, I know the feeling.
A guy showed up last week at our weekly 'car collector club' with a BRAND
NEW 1971 MGB.
I mean BRAND NEW.  Heritage reshell, every single part refurbished or
replaced, every single nut and bolt simply gleaming.
He had it done in the UK while he was there on extended business, and just
brought the car back to Israel.
The car looked better than it did the day it rolled out of the factory.

My daily driver hung its head in shame.
On the other hand, I'm not afraid of getting it dirty . . .  ;-)

RMartin
Tel Aviv
70 B (with a role model to look up to)

///