RE: electrical problems and a bit non-lbc

To: paul.hunt1@virgin.net, goutvols@alltel.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: electrical problems and a bit non-lbc
From: Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 05:36:46 -0500
A dim ignition light also may indicate the alternator's brushes make poor
contact either by being worn or dirt is blocking them to have enough force
pushing the brushes to the rotor rings. Cleaning can save you a lot and it
costs nothing.
(So I fixed this weekend a simlar problem in the laundry drying machine:
four relays had burned contacts. After I polished these with patience, it
works well again!)

Cheers,

Hans

'71 BGT