trailer for sale

To: mgs List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: trailer for sale
From: "James H. Nazarian, Ph.D." <microdoc@zoominternet.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 20:13:49 -0500
Hey listers,

I have a "MUST SELL" Steel Flatbed Utility Trailer with 1' high steel
rails front and sides and dual ramps on rear. Infrequently used to haul
my MG's (very light) and motorcycles, but it is also well suited to haul
lawn and garden equipment or almost anything else. It is in good
condition and tows nicely at any speed behind an SUV or pickup. Floor is
heavy wood (treated lumber). Asking $1200 OBO and we can talk about
delivery arrangements. Whether for personal or business use, it gets the
job done.

Please contact me off list if you are interested.

Jim
microdoc@zoominternet.net
1960 MGA 1600 Very Red
1974 MGB-GT Damask (Very Burgundy) Red