'58 MGA Auction

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: '58 MGA Auction
From: "Kevin O'Driscoll" <ko3@columbia.edu>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 15:09:35 -0500 (EST)
To those of you who might possibly be interested in expanding your
british car collection, I have been asked to organize an eBay auction
on behalf of the Carl Lewis Foundation.  Carl Lewis, the track and field
champion, has recently decided to auction off his fully-restored, concours
show car to benefit underprivileged youth.  If you, or anyone you know has
an interest in this car, I can send you some scans to preview. The purpose
of this announcement is an advance notice to collectors who might have an
interest in this fully-restored, automotive classic.
Sincerely Yours,
Kevin O'Driscoll

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list