need door part for 65B

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: need door part for 65B
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 18:37:02 -0700
I need a relatively obscure door part for a 65 B pull handle door. Its the
window regulator for the driver side. The winding mechanism gear is
stripped out but the way the part is constructed, I need the whole assembly
as pictured in the Moss catalog (part #13 on page 124 of Moss MGB-15). Moss
indicates the part should be the same from 62-65, up to Roadster 57986 and
this one is 44400 or thereabouts. I have another regulator from an unknown
year that is different - the rails are thinner and shorter so it won't fit.
But the gear part appears the same so if I get desperate I can drill out
the rivets and try to rivet this part into the other. First though, I
thought I'd see if someone has one of these they would part with for my
son's 65B.

David

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list