Production record trace - help

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Production record trace - help
From: "rui gigante" <rgigante@oninet.pt>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 23:44:32 -0000
Hi all,

I have a friend (he doesnt speak english...) that is currently restoring a MGA
1600 mark II roadster, imported from the U.S.
He has already asked for the BMIHT certificate, but some records are still
missing. I was wondering if any list members could help in finding any more
info on this car, or at least point him in the right direction.

He bought the car with no engine, but apart from that, the car is complete. The
previous owner had done a lot of bodywork, but not much more than that. In
fact, Rick Lindsay has seen it last summer.

Here is what he has found so far:

Car/chassis number: GHNL2/101147
Engine number:  ????????
Body number: not given by BMIHT, but he thinks its 33076
Color: Old English White
Trim: Red