RE: Another dumb move

To: "'Ken Waringa'" <kwaringa@dynsys.com>,
Subject: RE: Another dumb move
From: "Ryan, Wesley" <wryan@giplastek.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 08:27:25 -0500
Yes..Yes.. It is true... I did both...I went to go get a tap and die...and
somehow got distracted and did neither and I put it back together without
the bolt in. I was wondering what the consequences are of just leaving it
alone since I had so much trouble getting it back together. I will take it
apart if I have to but I sure would like to leave it alone. My question is;
will oil come through into the clutch or will it just be unbalanced. Please
let me know your thoughts.