Re: advice wanted re parts car

To: "Bill Saidel" <saidel@camden.rutgers.edu>,
Subject: Re: advice wanted re parts car
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 11:43:17 -0700
Depends on the parts and the price.

I bought a GT, even though I have a roadster.  I paid $450.  I sold one
of the parts on ebay for $330 (2 nearly complete A/C units.)  Plus I
got an O/D tranny, a usable running engine, tires with good rubber and
various other parts before I passed it on to Larry Hoy.  He in turn
passed it on again after pulling more.

--
Andrew Lundgren
lundgren@byu.net