Re: wiring question/ The answer

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: wiring question/ The answer
From: bill king <275GTB4@excite.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 04:41:46 -0800 (PST)
Turns out it was some corrosion at the fuse block causing the problem.  The
connection was good enough to allow 12V through to show power with the meter
but not enough current could flow through to power the horn.  After cleaning
everything is fine.  I guess I'll go through the car and clean the few
remaining old connectors, it can't hurt.

Thanks for the advice.

Bill