2002 Thunderbird on its way to UK!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 2002 Thunderbird on its way to UK!
From: Goracef1@cs.com
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 16:44:58 EST
        Hello Fellow LBCers!
    I work at a Ford Dealership in Mystic,Ct.We had our first of 5 new 2002
Thunderbirds on display in our showroom when a couple from the UK that was
vacationing here came in and fell in love!After about a month of arranging
the car was picked up by the shippers this past Tuesday!So if you are in the
area of Porstmouth-Portchester-Hants in the UK and see a Black 2002 T-bird
you know were it came from!Odd to see one headed the other way for a change!

                               Brian Ichter
                               New London,CT

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list