RE: Are you sure its Iris Blue?

To: "Mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>, "Mgs-Owner" <mgs-owner@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Are you sure its Iris Blue?
From: "Paneldoctor" <bmack99@home.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 15:32:59 -0800
Albert,

>From the serial # of the car it is a LATE '64 car not a '65 (as
registered). It has the pull handles on the doors (changed March '65 to
button style) and still has the ORIGINAL 3 bearing main engine that
RUNS! Looks like it is Iris Blue and from the email I have received on
and off the list looks like it will stay that way.

Several pointed me to pictures of the Iris blue color and Adam off the
list actually emailed me a scan of a book page with info and two GREAT
shots of an early pull door in Iris Blue.

I will have some shots on the company website within a week so, check it
out.

Restoringly Yours,
Bryce Mack
"The Paneldoctor"