Re: The BASTARDS!

To: fayne@attglobal.net, dmeadow@juno.com, mgs@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: The BASTARDS!
From: "Dave Munroe" <brutusdog1@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2001 11:30:39 -0400
"Jeff Fayne" wrote:

>All may not be lost. According to an open later posted today from
>Speedvision's President, it sounds like they will be getting rid of some of
>the half-hour 'magazines' and alot of aviation/boating oriented programming
>to make way for the NASCAR stuff. Apparently, the core racing programs will
>remain intact:
>
>http://www.speedvision.com/pub/articles/racing/08INews/011130a.html

Jeff;

This just in from the AMASuperbikecom website:

"What was written was wrong," Murphy said. "It should have said that NASCAR
TV will run on Monday and Wednesday nights, while the motorcycle programming
will remain on Tuesday nights. I think they will have a correction on that
out today."

This means that significant primetime air may still be available for our
preferred sports car programs on other nights as well. We will have to wait
for the "Correction"

Dave