Re: And yet another VIRUS

To: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: And yet another VIRUS
From: "Larry B. Macy" <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2001 22:09:57 -0500
Well, if we can get users to NOT use Outlook, or Outlook Express, we can
slow these virii down a bit. Try Eudora, Netscape, or....... They are free
too, ya know!!

PS not that there is anything wrong with those programs (and there obviously
is ;-) but as was pointed out to me in another forum recently, they are the
most widely used, therefore the biggest target. As soon as Eudora, or what
ever becomes the most widely used, then that is the target.

Larry

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget