For Sale - 1974 MGBGT

To: "MG Mail List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: For Sale - 1974 MGBGT
From: "Jerry Greenberg" <jerrygreenberg@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 22:45:32 -0600
I advertised this car earlier on the list but it still occupies my
garage.  I was asking $500 in my first attempt to sell - now I'm
asking $250 firm.

1974 MGB/GT.  Complete car, it was to have been my next project but I
lost interest and need room in my garage for another car already
purchased.  Engine turned over prior to removing carbs, manifolds and
head.  I was able to get fuel flowing to carbs but would not quite
start.  Chrome bumpers in good condition, wire wheels (rusty),
interior probably needs replacing.  Rust in rear trunk area and
battery boxes, and some rust on passenger side door sill.  Car is dark
metallic gray but was originally purple.   My original intent was to
get it
running and drivable for a rolling restoration.  This car also would
be great for parts, but I wont part it out myself.  The car is in
Katy, Texas, just west of Houston.

Won't someone help me get this out of my garage?

Jerry Greenberg
Email jerrygreenberg@earthlink.net

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list