Re: Running Rough

To: "Charlie & Jennifer Schellinck" <jschelli1@shaw.ca>,
Subject: Re: Running Rough
From: <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 09:27:26 -0000
Check you have spark going to each plug first - use a timing light and watch
for the flashes.  If they are OK remove each plug lead in turn (guard
against shocks) and the one that *doesn't* cause the idle to drop even
further is the bad cylinder - from what ever cause.

> Whent for a good long drive this afternoon, The B ran great untill this
evening when I went to go get coffee, it started rough and then idled rough
like it was missing under 2,000 rpm as soon as I go over 2000 tough it
returns to normal. Any thoughts as what is wrong it is a 1970 MGB roadster
with electronic ingnition.

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///