RE: Listquest

To: "'MG List'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Listquest
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2001 08:35:23 -0700
Not sure why Mark has chosen just a few list archives to make
searchable.  Perhaps it is a big job to set them up and he's doing it
piecemeal; or maybe he's still working out the bugs in the search
engine.  As far as I know the searchable ones are at:

  http://www.team.net/cgi-bin/wilma

Larry Hoy

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list