Re: Audi/VW 1.8T into MGB (What did you say, Kai?)

To: kmr@pil.net, mvheim@attbi.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Audi/VW 1.8T into MGB (What did you say, Kai?)
From: AOH9999@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 22:01:44 EST
(I may fly off the handle over some topics (usually about
kids owning LBCs)

As one of those "kids" who drives around in a LBC (my fathers MG becomes mine
whenever I am home from college) I would like to know what you find wrong
with us whippersnappers driving LBCs. I thought you would be happy that us
youth would even take an interest in a classic such as an MG, instead of
turning to rice-burners. If I were older, I would find it comforting that a
whole new generation is finding joy in a car that I love. The tradition of
LBCs will live on. Or would you rather not have any kids not take any
interest in LBCs, and instead find the cars in the junkyards?

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///