Re: Running Rough (the saga continues)

To: MG list <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Running Rough (the saga continues)
From: Charlie & Jennifer Schellinck <jschelli1@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 00:54:33 -0800
My compression test came out all the same 115 across the board (give or take
a few) I did find how ever that my brother used my B after I had given it an
oil change. He was on a drive when the oil pressure gauge stoped reading
(its electric) so he pulled over to the side of the road and added the 1L
container I keep in the back. Needless to say the engine has been running
with 1L over the recomended level for about two weeks (around the time this
all begain) is it possible that there was too much oil in and that is the
reason for the fouled plugs??
Adam Schellinck
1970 MGB Roadster

///