Re: MG info x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: dave houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
Subject: Re: MG info x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
From: wizardz@toad.net
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 08:39:21 -0500 (EST)
hey Dave... in google type in teglerizer   :-)

Just to add to Dave's glee.. FYI   even Yahoo
now uses Google as their primary search engine
database.

Todate... they simply have never set any geographical
or political 'limits' on their spider indexes.
So the 1.6 billion+ indexed and 'cached' sites
is what makes the egine so fast and so diversified.

Get yourself their IR toolbar add-on. Just like
your address bar, a second address bar is googles own
command prompt!

Paul Tegler
wizardz@toad.net
www.teglerizer.com