electrical problem

To: "mgs list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: electrical problem
From: "Carter Tuggle" <goutvols2@home.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 17:11:52 -0600
I wrote in a while back about my 79 midget.  Long story short.  Bad
alternator, cased bad battery.  Replaced now but still have a faint glow on
the ignition light.  I have allot of you reply back to tell me that it is more
than likely a wiring problem somewhere.  I have not had any time to even begin
looking.  I had a thought today.  I did an interior re-do.  Is there a ground
that I may have missed when I put the dash back in?  If it isn't grounded
properly could this be my problem.  I hope I can get some time off soon to
look.  Thanks

Carter
goutvols2@home.com
79 midget