Re: HELP, odometer freaked out at 100K

To: Bill Saidel <saidel@camden.rutgers.edu>
Subject: Re: HELP, odometer freaked out at 100K
From: Bill Dudley <wdudley4@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 10:14:53 -0700
<snip>
Bill Saidel wrote:

> Is this normal behavior (the driver...not the tach!)?  When my '88 Caravan
> went over 123,456,   I stopped in the middle of a county road and shot an
> entire roll of film.  Horns blaring, people staring, and my daughter
> laughing hysterically at me.
> <snip>

I have pictures of my odometer on my 67 B turning 49999 and 50000 taken a couple
of years ago on the MGCC RMC trip to the Grand Canyon.  Since I didn't want to
stop the whole caravan of MG's, I took the pictures while I was driving.
Fortunately the camera was auto focus -- but still not a recommended procedure.

Bill Dudley
67 MGB Original Owner
74 1/2 MGB GtT V8 Project

///