Quantined virus help,needed

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Quantined virus help,needed
From: "Mark and kathy LaPierre" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 15:05:31 -0600
Listers,
       Very sorry to bomb the list, but could any of the "much smarter than
I" computer guys contact me off the list on this please.
       I have 2 of the Badtrans viruses in  "quantine" starring at me
fevorishly trying  to escape.  Norton says it cannot repair.  Can I simply
"Delete" them then  hit  "delete all Deleted Folder"  to cancel them forever
or do I have to keep them in "quantine" until Norton comes up with a fix.

Thanks,  now get back to the car questions,    Mark

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///