Re: Radio removal

To: mgs@autox.team.net, mg-t@autox.team.net, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Radio removal
From: Ronald Olds <tr6@pipeline.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 11:43:21 -0600
Thanks to everyone for their help and advice for removing my radio.  I was
able to find the special "U" shaped tool for about $4. I still had some
trouble getting it out.  It seemed to be really tight but eventually it
gave in and I won.

Some of you said that I could get this tool at Wal-Mart. Well I must have
the crappiest Wal-Mart around. Every time someone recommends  getting
something there mine never has it. This time it was this tool other times
it has been LBC models it doesn't seem to matter what I'm looking for. It
looks like I will have to find another one.

Thanks again to everyone for their help and the best to all for the Holiday
season.

Ron Olds

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list