RE: shamenpaper NOW: David Deutsch has the Sircam virus

To: "David Deutsch" <mgman@optonline.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: shamenpaper NOW: David Deutsch has the Sircam virus
From: "Jerry Erbesfield" <jerbesfield@mediaone.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 21:17:29 -0500
That's 4 Sircam virus messages received via the list from David in
approximately the last hour and a half now. No response from David to the
and unattended. Another good reason to turn your computer off when not using
it!

To those on the list that may also be in his address book - Beware!!

Jerry Erbesfield
MIS Director
Prudential Georgia Realty
73 B Black Beauty roadster