RE: End of the year awards...

To: "'Barrie Robinson'" <barrier@bconnex.net>,
Subject: RE: End of the year awards...
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 11:42:00 -0800
Seconded:

        Taking a couple of moments to calm down.

I may point out that the term "un-enthusiast" is more aptly applied to those
unwilling to listen to the questions and appreciate the bubbling enjoyment
of new owners.

It's rather a pathetic way to end the year on this list.

Kelvin Dodd.

Still proud to be a part of this group.

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list