Re: What a sad time it is

To: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>, Mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: What a sad time it is
From: Rocky Frisco <rock@rocky-frisco.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 17:19:09 -0600
Eric (in Australia) wrote:

> And having said that, I am now asking my boss at work if I can borrow
> his aeroplane registration papers so I can buy drums of the fuel from
> the airport.  They haven't banned it there.

That's odd, don't you think? Those Cessnas and Pipers and such use
the same air we do, don't they? Time to start calling politicoes and
raising heck. Why special favours for plane owners and not classic
vehicle owners? I dare say the situations are similar and I'll bet
there are more gallons of petrol burned by those planes than by our
classic cars.

-Rock (in Oklahoma, USA) http://www.rocky-frisco.com
--
Red Dirt Rangers (Rocky on piano): http://www.reddirtrangers.com