Re: New Year at Plymouth Rock

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New Year at Plymouth Rock
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2002 14:13:14 +1030
Bud Krueger wrote:

> At least three of us (B, MGA, TD) plan to be at Plymouth Rock tomorrow about
>11
> am.  Anybody care to join us?  Temp should be almost up to 20F.  (No, I won't
> have the TD's top up, but I will have the heater on.)

... and you wanna know why else I am grumpy?

Check out our weather forecast (and this is AUSTRALIA and this is meant
to be the height of SUMMER).  The temperatures are metric in Celsius
where 20C = approx 68F brrrrrrrr This, supposedly, is our coldest
December on record and certainly not LBC weather!

ADELAIDE METROPOLITAN AREA
Tuesday    :   Cool with cloudy periods and a few showers. Fresh west to
southwest winds easing this evening.

Wednesday  :   Cool with cloudy periods and a few showers, chiefly
during the
morning. Fresh southwest winds moderating towards evening.
Adelaide City  Min 13   Max 20

Next two days for Adelaide City :
Thursday   :   Min 13   Max 22   Becoming fine.
Friday     :   Min 12   Max 23   Fine. Partly cloudy.

TREND for Saturday, Sunday and Monday :
Fine and warmer at first. A cooler southwest wind change later in the weekend
with a shower or two.  Maximum temperatures in the high 20's falling to
the low
20's after the change.

--
Eric
'68MGB MkII

"Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///