Now: LBC Weather?? (Was: New Year at Plymouth Rock)

To: eric@erickson.on.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Now: LBC Weather?? (Was: New Year at Plymouth Rock)
From: Nory3@webtv.net (Nory)
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 10:13:51 -0500 (EST)
After getting nearly 7 feet (yes, I said FEET) of snow over five days, I
would gladly take your forecast.  This after breaking a record by
getting no snow at all in November.  Now I don't think I'll be able to
find the MGs 'til July!

-Nory (from a snowbank near the Buffalo airport)

>Check out our weather forecast (and this >is AUSTRALIA and this is
meant to be >the height of SUMMER). The >temperatures are metric in
Celsius >where 20C = approx 68F brrrrrrrr This, >supposedly, is our
coldest December on >record and certainly not LBC weather!

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///