Re: End of the year awards...ENRIQUE Tssst

To: The Awards Committee <the_awards_committee@yahoo.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: End of the year awards...ENRIQUE Tssst
From: "E.Claure" <spanlab@ceibo.entelnet.bo>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2002 14:26:48 -0400
Hello Committee and MG list,

I did not even take the time to read the "End of the year awards" post
until I got an off the list mail informing me about it. After reading the
posts from my Trash Mail box I was surprised to see my name. I don't recall
making any posts that offend others and I am not ashamed to admit that I am
not an expert on MG cars/engines. I ask what I can not find in the Haynes
manual or have doubts about and will continue to do so while I am on the list.

All of you know that I despise Ed's posts but at least he has the balls to
speak up and sign all his BS.

As far as my MG goes once I complete the cam swap I will post pics of it so
the Committee can take a good look at how beautifully it has been restored
to its original condition. You will then be able to judge my worthlessness
or not.

In the mean time fuck you Mr/Mrs.Committee.

To the list my sincere apologies for the rude response and four letter word
but as I told Ed once. I don't have to take shit from anybody specially
when I don't hand it out.  ( Albert, is this a racist thing or is it my idea?)

Enrique Claure.
Prowd list member and MG Owner.

Volvo P1800
Datsun 280Z