Re: Newbie (kinda long)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Newbie (kinda long)
From: Rocky Frisco <rock@rocky-frisco.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2002 13:38:29 -0600
Robert Marcho wrote:

> My plans for now (they change frequently), are to build this B for vintage
> racing and COMMA up in Oklahoma. COMMA is like the SCCA was when I started
> racing in the 1960s -- very laid back and a "run-what-you-brung" mentality.
> Rocky probably knows what I mean.

Yes, the Stephens boys at Hallett have told me about it. I was
building a Cooper S for these events, but got sidetracked rebuilding
my car after the wreck. I still have a stripped-down Mini with a
full roll-cage waiting to have a power unit installed.

-Rock  http://www.rocky-frisco.com
--
Red Dirt Rangers (Rocky on piano): http://www.reddirtrangers.com
JJ Cale Live (w/Rocky): http://www.rocky-frisco.com/calelive.htm