Re: choke conversion

To: Montgomery Morris <mmorris@nemr.net>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: choke conversion
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 05:51:41 -0800 (PST)
Monte, my '76B has the standard carb/choke (which I assume is the water
type, although I'm not sure how you tell) and it has never let me down.
One pump on the pedal while the fuel pump pressurizes, then turn the key
without touching the pedal again and it starts every time (assuming the
battery is ok, it happens to be dead right now as I neglected to
disconnect it while away over the holidays!)...

--- Montgomery Morris <mmorris@nemr.net> wrote:
Happy New Year! I have a manual choke conversion kit that I was going to
install on the 79B which has a water choke thingy-ma-jiggy.

=====
Dan DiBiase
Dayton, NJ
'76 MGB Tourer (Driver)