Rover engines available

To: mgs@autox.team.net, mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Rover engines available
From: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2002 10:44:19 -0500
Some while back I had some rebuilt Rover 3.5L engines at a ridiculous
price.  Some people out there wanted them but by the time they got round to
asking  they were GONE.

I now have some more ex-UK Ministry of Defence rebuilt engines.  They have
all new genuine Rover parts and built with no expense spared.  They can be
easily modified either before delivery or locally.  They have low
compression of 8.3:1.  The engine is quite powerful enough for MGB V8
conversions unless you want to be a tear away kid.

They include rocker cover and sump but no other ancillaries

  3.5 litre with no ancillaries               rebuilt        US$1,370
  3.5 litre with no ancillaries               brand new  US$1,820

Freight to major port estimates at US$300

If you remember I got mine with high compression pistons, composite
gaskets, duplex timing chain, mains stud kit, mild cam, and delivered to
Toronto for CA$ 4,200 (US$2,700).

So if anyone wants one let me know SOON !

Regards
Barrie

Barrie Robinson - barrier@bconnex.net

///