Re: It's only the fifth!

To: "Wil Boucher" <william@greenmgb.com>
Subject: Re: It's only the fifth!
From: <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 11:04:20 -0000
The control unit is a Serpi Star and the dual-zone microwave is a Clifford -
links to both on Google.  If you are competant with electrics then there is
no reason why it should not be DIY.  My Serpi Star unit has sockets for
central locking motors (which I have in the GT) and electric windows (which
I don't).